Father’s Day Competition T&C’s
Head over to our Facebook page to win your dad a Dad’s Day Hamper from The Card Factory.
Simply tell us why your dad makes you laugh so much and like our page.
Competition closes on Wednesday 12th June at 3pm.
FATHER’S DAY HAMPER COMPETITION T&CS
- Entries to the competition are via the Byron Place Shopping Centre Facebook page only.
- One entry per person.
- The Father’s Day competition will be open for entries from 10am on Tuesday 4th June until 3pm on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
- To enter, you must visit our Facebook competition post, tell us why your dad makes you laugh and like our page.
- he prize is a hamper of Father’s Day gift from the Card Factory.
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, immediately after the draw has been made.
- Winners must be available to collect their prize from the Byron Place Shopping Centre Management Office, Seaham, SR7 7DR
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Employees of Byron Place Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Byron Place Shopping Centre’s Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.