In light of the governments recent announcement of a national lockdown in England starting Thursday 5th November, all non essential stores at Byron Place will close on the evening of Wednesday 4th November.
The following stores will remain open as per the guidance;
Savers Health & Beauty
While our dine-in cafes will be closed, some will be operating a takeaway only service;
Greggs – Click & Collect
Subway – Uber Eats
Domino’s – Takeaway/Delivery only
Please check with individual retailers as opening times may vary.
Please be advised that you may need to queue at busier times, and we would appreciate your patience and support.
The public toilets will remain open during the lockdown period.
When visiting the centre we do ask you follow our guidelines.
- Please ensure you are wearing your face covering correctly when you enter the centre and that your mouth and nose is fully covered. (exemptions apply)
- Sanitise your hands when entering the mall
- Social distance by staying 2m apart.
- Follow the one way system in place
- Do not visit Byron Place if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please be kind to our staff, we are here to help you and ask that you follow any guidance they may be offering.
Thank you for your on-going support, we send our well wishes to you and your loved ones. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.