Mother’s Day Competition
Competition now closed!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is being run by Byron Place Shopping Centre
- Seaham SR7 7DR.
- The competition is open to all U.K. residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address.
- Employees of the centre, its tenants, their immediate families, press agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition will run from Tuesday 27th February and will close on Thursday 8th March at 10:00 GMT.
- To enter, entrants must Like our Facebook page and comment why their Mam deserves the prize.
- One entry is permitted per person. No purchase necessary.
- Byron Place Shopping Centre cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- A winner will be chosen at random.
- The chosen winner will be contacted via email and must reply within 24 hours, or another winner will be selected. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is Afternoon tea for two at Seaham Hall. The prize is valid Monday-Friday and valid for 3 months from accepting the prize. The voucher will be emailed to the winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- Byron Place Shopping Centre is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
- Byron Place Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Byron Place Shopping and the appointed marketing agency, in all related promotional activity.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Byron Place Shopping Centre who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The information provided in the entry will be kept on file for a minimum of five years and is processed under the guidelines of the Data Protection act and is jointly controlled by Byron Place Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.